The “Year End Holidays” go hand-in-hand with “being at your best.” Not easy when a pimple decides to make an appearance Christmas Eve or when dark circles appear the next day… Discover express solutions in this Special Edition “TIPS & TRICKS” for the holiday season!
PROBLEM 1: “I have a pimple on New Year’s Eve. Help!”
“EXPRESS BEAUTY” TIPS:
- Apply an ice pack for 10 minutes. Repeat 3 times every hour. The cold will help reduce inflammation and temporarily diminish the appearance of redness and swelling.
- Before going to bed, apply a drop of Hygia on the pimple to neutralize bacteria and finish off with a touch of Nelly De Vuyst® Purifying Mask to dissolve impurities without drying the skin. Wake up without a single trace of a pimple.
Expert advice: If you have a lot of inflammation, between steps 1 and 2, locally apply the Sensitive Skin Serum to reduce local redness.
PROBLEM 2: “After a very festive evening, I wake up with dark circles and eye puffiness, what to do?”
“EXPRESS BEAUTY” TIPS
- While lying down, apply compresses on the eyelids using the Nelly De Vuyst® Sensitive Skin Toner for 5 minutes to benefit from the decongesting and soothing effects from the floral extracts.
- On the lower eyelid, consecutively apply the Circulalift Patches for 8 minutes to reduce the appearance of puffiness and dark circles then finish off with the Eye Contour Cream Lifecell by applying it from the inside of the eyelid outward with your ring finger. This will provide light lymphatic drainage around the eyes.
- Avoid eating salty foods before bedtime to prevent eye puffiness. Also, try avoiding repetitive yawning that can promote bags under the eyes.
PROBLEM 3: “During the winter months, my skin is dry and flaky. My makeup just doesn’t stay on!”
“EXPRESS BEAUTY” TIPS
- Undoubtedly, a foundation will never last very long on flaky skin with shedding dead cells. Before applying your moisturizer and foundation: Exfoliate your face with the Nelly De Vuyst® 3 Minute Gommage. Your face will be radiant and your complexion glowing.
- Use the Nelly De Vuyst® Dry Skin Cream to bring out all the essential fatty acids to your skin and all the hydrophilic components it needs to stay hydrated. The Dry Skin Cream makes an excellent makeup base.
- After applying your make up, spray a Sensitive Skin Toner mist to help set your makeup for the entire evening.
DID YOU KNOW?
Dead cells don’t reflect light resulting in a dull looking complexion and a lack luster skin. That’s why it’s important to exfoliate your skin before moisturizing.