As cancer becomes more and more prevalent today, increased awareness of the cosmetic and personal care products we are using should be a key focus. Today we know more about the skin than ever before and the most important myth that we want to dispel is that certain ingredients can be absorbed through the surface of the skin and penetrate deeper than previously thought. This increased absorption of chemicals can create havoc over the long term affecting our immune systems, hormonal systems, and skin.
If you are already an oncology patient, then, you know the traditional cancer treatments can result in a myriad of side-effects that can profoundly affect your daily life of those concerned. The good news is that many of these side-effects can be reduced or even completely eliminated by modifying some of your daily habits and creating an anti-cancer mindset.
We know it can be overwhelming and that there are many controversial ingredients to be aware of thanks to leading research conducted by the Nelly De Vuyst we are here to guide you during your path to wellness with result orientated formulas you can trust.
We are proud to offer dermatologically tested formulas free of the following ingredients:
- Propylene Glycol
- Synthetic fragrances
A holistic approach is also key in our path to wellness! An anti-cancer lifestyle incorporates the following:
- Diet rich in anti-oxidants, 10 servings of fresh fruit and veggies daily that reflect the colors found in the rainbow.
- Reduce or eliminate exposure to ROS or free radicals that cause premature aging.
- Incorporate more time daily for self-care and relaxation.
- Sleep hygiene, adequate rest is essential to good health, aim for 8 hours per night and remove devices that emit EMFs
- Spend time outdoors in nature as much as possible and incorporate a form of exercise that you love.
We know that the mind-body approach is key in the prevention of certain types of cancers and their treatment. By limiting your exposure to carcinogens and actively supporting your immune system you can make this year your healthiest yet with a wellness mindset!