Discover the performance of the New
Multi-Active Lightening Cream from Nelly De Vuyst®
Both a treatment cream and serum, the Nelly De Vuyst® Radiance Cream offers a revolutionary approach to lightening treatment. Whatever the cause, this lightening skin treatment re-balances the problems associated with pigment disorders. Brown spots associated with aging or sun damage, scarring (acne, wounds, etc.), melasma and dark circles can finally be prevented and treated safely and effectively.
PIGMENT SPOTS OVERVIEW
Melanin is a colored pigment that our skin naturally produces, similar to a natural sunscreen, to protect us against UVs. The melanocyte is the skin cell responsible for producing this protective colored pigment that is influenced by both external factors (ex: sun, laser) or internal factors (ex: hormones, inflammation, malabsorption of vitamins, etc.).
When exposed to certain factors, such as the sun, the production of the melanin pigment can be increased temporarily (tanning, pregnancy mask) or permanently (age spots, etc.). Age spots are the result of a malfunctioning of the melanocytes caused by either:
- High exposure to stimulants or aggressive factors causing the permanent dysfunction of the melanocytes (excessive sunlight, menopause hormonal imbalance, hyperthyroidism, etc.).
- Temporary exposure to factors that stimulate melanocytes (pregnancy hormones, inflammatory molecules involved in wound healing, medication, laser, etc.).
RADIANCE CREAM SOLUTION
THE MULTI-ACTIVE ANTI-BROWN MARKS TREATMENT
The Nelly De Vuyst® Radiance Cream prevents and specifically treats age spots, some of which include:
- Age spots or sun-related spots
- Hormonal spots or stress-related spots: a hormonal imbalance and stress can locally stimulate melanin production on facial areas sensitive to hormones (pregnancy, hyperthyroidism etc.).
- Acne spots or scars: During the scarring process caused by acne pimples or injuries, the inflammatory molecules involved in the skin’s healing trigger an increased production of melanin around the wound area. This is an added means of protection created by your skin as it considers the scar as a fragile area requiring a greater amount of protection. However, some melanin pigment can be deeply trapped causing permanent pigmented scarring.
- Brown dark circles: most often hereditary, they are related to an accumulation of melanin around the eyes causing a browning of the area.
1 PRODUCT – 4 ACTIONS
The combination of each active ingredient in the Radiance Cream provides multi-functional properties never before seen in a lightening treatment:
- LIGHTENING: The Whitonyl™ is a very powerful natural lightening active ingredient. This red algae extract (Palmaria Palmata) re-balances all stages of pigmentation safely and effectively. While respecting the integrity of the skin, this non-toxic active ingredient does not cause any damage to skin cells. Because it is non-irritating, it is also very well tolerated by even the most sensitive skin. In reducing melanin production, clinical results have shown the high efficiency of the Whitonyl™ compared to kojic acid.
- REGENERATING: Argan Oil stimulates both the renewal and the regeneration of the cell, thus, it promotes the removal of dead pigmented cells and encourages the creation of new healthy non-pigmented ones.
- SOOTHING: Allantoin+Bisabolol provides an anti-inflammatory and healing effect on scars and local inflammation to:
- Block the inflammatory molecules stimulating local production of melanin (acne scars, wounds etc.).
- Reduce surface redness for a more even complexion.
- MOISTURE: Polysaccharides associated with Argon Oil rebuild the protective skin barrier and forms a non-occlusive film at the surface of the skin in order to maintain hydration throughout the day.
After 28-56 days of use, twice a day:
- The spots visibly lighten and disappear*
- The complexion is light, bright and unified
- The skin tone irregularities are reduced
- The skin shows a healthy glow
*Observed in a clinical study with over 76% of volunteers
METHOD OF USE
The Nelly De Vuyst® Radiance Cream can be used in two different ways:
- AS A DAY AND NIGHT CREAM: uniformly applied over the entire face, the Nelly De Vuyst® Radiance Cream corrects spots related to an overall pigment imbalance on the face, neck and décolleté.
- SERUM: applied locally, the Nelly De Vuyst® Radiance Cream treats specific pigmented areas. Ideal for the prevention and treatment of acne scars pigmentation
- Its light non-greasy texture suits all skin types from the most sensitive to the most oily.
- Dry skin that wants a richer texture can add a few drops of the Cellular-Matrix Oil in the Radiance Cream or simply apply on top of their regular Nelly De Vuyst® cream.