With the colder weather settling in, we can see and feel its impacts on our skin. Whether it is from extreme temperatures, change of season or if you have dry skin year-round Nelly De Vuyst products offer long-lasting benefits. Today we will share with you a few tips and tricks to maintain hydration and optimal skin comfort throughout the winter months.
- Increase your water consumption to keep hydrated
- Indoor heating pull moisture from your skin. Add a humidifier in your bedroom to add moisture to your environment while you sleep.
- Increase your consumption of oils that are rich in essential fatty acids such as evening primrose oil to reinforce your skins moisture barrier and maintain hydration.
- Avoid long hot baths or showers that can alter your skin’s natural hydration.
- Apply moisturizing cream and/or oil daily as soon as you get out of the bath or shower.
- Eliminate any cleansers containing Sulfates that can cause dryness, irritation and contact dermatitis. We love the microbiome friendly, Foaming Gel BioTense with Aloe Vera and Hyaluronic acid that gently cleanses while maintaining essential hydration.
- Layer your skin care, add nourishing oils under your creams to create and customize the perfect amount of moisture. The Nelly De Vuyst Oils and Extracts impart nourishing protecting and rebalancing benefits to prevent dryness and sensitivity.
By making simple yet significant changes to your daily routine dry, irritated skin can be easily prevented. Trust the experts in winter skin conditions with Nelly De Vuyst to ensure your skin is happy and healthy throughout the colder months to come.